The many aromas of black teas – part 2 on Sunday 11 June 2023 Starting 13.30 at Iris café Nimman
The many aromas of black teas – part 2
on Sunday 11 June 2023 Starting 13.30
at Iris café Nimman
* Please book in advance, limited seats: send email to [email protected] to register *
Join us to drink tea, eat cake and have a chat!
This selection of teas are all a cross between oolong and black tea:
* some are black teas that were made from oolong cultivars.
* others were processed in a way that usually is reserved to oolongs
All have unusual and interesting tastes, ranging from cacao and caramel, to red fruits.
* Thai Ruan Zhi Black – 古树红茶
* Chinese Dancong Red tea – 单丛红茶
* Thai Red Oolong – 泰国红乌龙茶
* Chinese Red Oolong – 红乌龙茶
* Thai Roasted Assam – 泰国烤红茶
* Competition grade Thai Assam – 泰国比赛茶
275 baht / people for 2 and a half hours, including snacks.